Practical Information and Registration
The course fee for the San Diego course is $2,500.= and includes:
- Hands-on training in DMEK graft preparation (porcine and human tissue)
- Hands-on training in DMEK surgery
- Video presentations of DMEK surgeries
- DMEK wetlab syllabus & memory stick
- Lunch and dinner during & after the course
Additional Benefits Available
- Textbook “How to Get Started with Standardized ‘No-Touch’ Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK)” (including DVD)
- San Diego Hotel reservation program
The course fee must be paid one month before the start of the course. Your registration will be confirmed upon full payment of the course fee and allocation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel within three weeks of the start of the course.
Course dates and registration form
Course dates have not been determined yet. Register for the course by filling out the form below, or contact us. We will confirm receipt of your registration by e-mail.